The wines of Osteria Caffè Monte Baldo,
Verona to taste!
Flavors and personalities of Veronese and Italian wines they are kept with love and care in our cellar.
At Caffè Monte Baldo we have selected for you over 120 labels, paying great attention to the territory
of Verona and local ampelographic varieties. Growing space occupies Amarone, the king of Veronese viticulture, often proposed by small Independent Producers.
The selection of the bests old vintage wines!
Osteria Caffè Monte Baldo offers BY THE GLASS different old vintage Amarone DOCG labels and other great wines, thanks to the new “Coravin”! Ask our staff about our weekly selection!
Le degustazioni / Wine tastings
· Un calice di Durello Spumante DOCG / Glass of Durello DOCG sparkling wine
· Un calice di Soave DOC / Glass of Soave white dry wine DOC
· Un calice di Recioto Bianco DOCG / Glass of Recioto Bianco sweet white wine DOCG
· Un calice di Valpolicella Superiore DOC / Glass of Valpolicella Superiore red wine DOC
· Un calice di Amarone DOCG / Glass of Amarone DOCG wine
· Un calice di Recioto Rosso DOCG / Glass of Recioto Rosso sweet red wine DOCG